Deckorators® Frontier is made with the same patented Eovations™ technology as Deckorators Vault, it has the industry's best strength-to-weight ratio.
Not only is it powerful, stable and won't absorb moisture, but the durable polymer cap stock won't stain or fade. The Eovations technology inside Frontier allows the decking to be lightweight and creates a fiber-like structure inside, similar to wood, giving it unmatched strength.
The lightweight boards are easy-to-handle on the job site and have similar properties to PVC; however, unlike PVC and other composites, Frontier won't splinter, sag, chalk or crack. Overall, deck installation and maintenance are improved with this brand new premium deck board.
- Delivers the industry's best strength-to-weight ratio
- Absorbs virtually no moisture - great near pools or hot tubs
- Won't splinter, sag, chalk or crack
- Stain- and fade-resistant cap stock
- Made from a blend of polypropylene and mineral filler
- Industry's best warranty: 25-year Structural, 25-year Stain & Fade and 25-year Removal & Replacement
- Coordinating fascia is available in Frontier decking colors, in addition to white
Slotted Edge Profile
Slotted-edge decking gives an undisturbed, fastener-free appearance to the surface of your Deckorators board. The Stowaway fastener system correctly spaces your decking during installation to speed up the process.
Solid Edge Profile
The solid-edge board is perfect for use when board edges are visible, such as a picture-frame boards or stair treads. Solid boards should be face-mounted with composite wood deck screws.
Deckorators products are backed by an industry-leading warranty. Our new 25-year removal and replacement warranty is the first of its kind. We have you covered.
Deckorators Frontier Decking Prices
Looking for prices on Deckorators Frontier Composite Decking Materials? We can help! Fill out the form below and we will calculate how much you need, then give you a price. If we have additional questions, we will email or call you.