The Naturewood preservative is waterborne, copper azole, type C preservative (CAC) developed to provide long term protection of wood exposed in exterior applications. Naturewood preserved wood products offer termite & fungal decay protection with a Lifetime Residential and Agricultural Limited Warrantee and are building code approved.
Sizes and Retention
- 2” , 3” and 4” Treated Framing lumber is Naturewood (CAC) .15 retention per AWPA UC4A. Incised, Brown tone stained.
- 6x6, 6x8, 6x10, 6x12 & 8x8 are Naturewood (CAC) .31 retention per AWPA UC4B. Incised, Brown tone stained.
- NatureWood® products are durable and designed for outdoor construction.
- Copper-based preservative with a co-biocide.
- An effective and widely used choice for traditional pressure treated wood.
- Preservative system meets American Wood Protection Association standards.
- The NatureWood preservative systems, as described in the ICC-ES Report, ESR-1980, meets all major model building code requirements.
- NAHB Research Center Green Approved. By using these approved products, architects, specifiers, homebuilders, and contractors are now eligible to receive points toward a building being certified under the National Green Building Standard
We also offer
- Structural Timbers CCA .60 PCF, AWPA C16, UC4B For Structural Pole Barn use only.
- Fire Retardant Treated Lumber & Plywood
- 2x4 – 2x12 and 7 sizes of PYRO – GUARD Plywood